Full Time – 6-month maternity relief contract
Tourism Port Douglas Daintree (TPDD) is seeking a vibrant office administrator to join the region’s official tourism marketing organisation in a 6-month maternity leave contract role.
Reporting to the Executive Officer, the successful applicant will be an energetic self-starter, who loves attention to detail and can provide exceptional administrative support to the organisation.
To be considered for this role, you will have;
- Outstanding administration skills
- Strong computer and technology skills including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of corporate governance and meeting protocol
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the tourism industry
- Passion for the Douglas Shire
Applications should include a cover letter and addressed to email@example.com. Applications close 5pm Thursday 4 May, 2017.