Zinc - Contemporary
Zinc is located at the Four Mile Beach end of the main street of Port Douglas.
Opened in December 2004, Zinc is a favourite of both locals and visitors to town and has picked up many awards along the way.
The restaurant is open from 10am every day serving everything from coffee & cake to light lunches, beers on tap, amazing cocktails, wines & spirits and of course, dinner. The menu features local produce and offers modern Australian cuisine at realistic prices and there are always daily specials available.
Zinc is a casual, relaxed place, perfect for visitors to unwind and enjoy the tropical ambience.
There is also a dedicated function area, popular with couple wishing to celebrate their wedding day.
During the summer months, Zinc is one of only a couple of restaurants in town with airconditioned dining.
And if you are in need of internet access, simply make any purchase and receive access to Zinc's high speed wireless network.
Finally, there are two live web cameras if you'd like to take a look at the inside of the restaurant or to see what the day is like right now on the outdoor camera.
Visit www.zincportdouglas.com for more.
- Casual, relaxed dining at the Four Mile Beach end of town
- Professional, friendly staff
- Coffee, tea & cake available all day
- Light lunch menu
- A focus on fresh, local seafood and other produce
- Family-friendly dining - childrens' menu available
- An extensive wine and drinks list
- A lounge bar open until late every evening
- Specially-priced drinks of the day from 5-6pm every day
- Free wifi with any purchase
- Monthly competitions
- Phone - 07 4099 6260
- Email - email@example.com
- Web - www.zincportdouglas.com
- Instant table reservations via Dimmi
- Located in the Portico Building, 53-61 Macrossan Street
61 Macrossan Street
Port Douglas QLD 4877
P: (+61) 740996260