Shaolin Charters Port Douglas - Reef Day Trip
About Shaolin Charters Port Douglas
Shaolin Charters Low Isles and Sunset sailing
Shaolin Charters Low Isles tour is an unforgettable day out, getting there is half the fun on our Authentic Chinese Junk “Shaolin” which caters for max 23 guests ensuring a unique personalised experience.
Swim, Snorkel or just sit back and relax, on the stunning Low Island beach. This is everything Great Barrier Reef Tours are meant to be.
All inclusive full day to Low Isles Reef and Low Island access with all meals and snorkeling equipment.
Departs from the Reef Marina at 08:30 am sailing time approx. 1 1/2 hours to Island and returns to the Reef Marina at 4.00 pm
Why choose the Shaolin ?
We offer a personalised day, the owner is the host! Offering you the best service with a smile, and our crew are keen turtle trackers we do our very best to get you up close.
- Small groups average is 15 although can cater for 23.
- The Shaolin 'Junk' is a unique and a true icon of Port Douglas being one of the first to charter to the Low Isles in the 80's.
- Full day relaxing tour, no rush, no crowds, flexible schedule.
- New Tusa Snorkel gear? with buoyancy aids.
- Fresh full catering for lunch, morning and afternoon tea. We also cater for special dietary requirements.
- Unlimited transfers to and from Island.
- All inclusive price, no hidden extras
Our reviews on TRIPADVISOR
[5 of 5 stars] Reviewed July 2016 “Amazing sunset”
Lovely trip and worth its money - for $50 you get four different canapés and one drink. The crew is very lovely and entertaining and the view is breath taking.
[5 of 5 stars] Reviewed May 2016 TRIPADVISOR "The Best snorkeling cruise"
Flynn and Paul at Shaolin Charters Low Island tour really made our day memorable. The ship itself is an attraction and has so much interesting history itself.
The food was superb and it was plenty. The service was caring and the guys made us parents and our three children feel very special.
Shaolin Sunset sail departs 5pm daily with complimentary beverage and canapes included.
Admire North Queensland's spectacular scenery aboard the 'Shaolin', Join our sunset sail and enjoy views to the Daintree Mountains and local islands, while sitting back on Shaolin's teak deck or cushioned lounge area.
Experience the magic and charm of this unique and rare vessel.
Our sunset sail is the perfect tour to complete your day in the tropics
Note When weather extreme we offer alternative sunset tour of the sheltered waters including inlet.
Departs from the Reef Marina at 5 pm Daily,
Boarding from 4.45 pm
Sailing time Min 1 and 1/2 hours.
Eftpos Available on Board
Shaolin Charters welcomes private charters, birthdays and celebrations.
Shaolin Charters Port Douglas
Offers 2 great tours
Low Island Adventure Tour
- Full day lots of time to relax, no rush, Island transfers.
- Awesome drift snorkel tour over exclusive coral gardens around our mooring.
- All meals included.
- All snorkel equipment and suits provided
- Island tour
- Suitable for those that can swim and have good mobility, families are welcome however we encourage children over 5 years of age.
- Pricing $190 pp Adult and $160pp Child including EMC.
- We sail over the coarl sea toward Low isles, with views to the Daintree coast
- Includes complimentary canapes and beverage
- Relax on the deck while our crew serves you canapes.
- Alternative smooth water tour available when winds are strong.
- Family friendly
- Price $50 pp Adults and children.
Shaolin Charters Port Douglas
The Reef Marina
41 Wharf St
Berth 25 C Finger
Port Douglas Queensland Australia
Phone 0407 406 386
Contact DetailsShaolin Charters Port Douglas
Port Douglas QLD 4877
P: (+61) 0407406386